another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Sunday, March 27, 2011
sun dance
MAD concert was awesome!
This time they used a drum set instead of a gong to officially open the concert lol~
I LOVE FRED NAM'S GUITAR. :D
The kpop medley that the performers composed themselves was nice too~
And Ms Lim's singing was absolutely perfect. <3 I recorded some performances with the voice memo thingy, but i don't know how to upload them lol. If i ever figure it out i'll upload the awesome performances~ I'm already exhausted from one week of school D: AND THERE'S NAPFA 2.4KM RUN NEXT WEEK OH GOD.
I'm gonna fail, like seriously.

Oh yeah and i almost forgot:
SKETCHDUMP~

Top left: Random assassin girl with some sort of gun strapped to her thigh o.o
Top right: Is supposed to be the guy in 'Just Be Friends' by Luka.
Bottom left: Random half of a face with an even more random tattoo below the ugly eye.
Bottom right: Started out as Luka in 'Just Be Friends', turned out to be some oriental royalty who's gender is unknown~
And yes that's my chem notes you see.