another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
#452
Just went for an interview for NTU's Linguistic course... I guess it went well?
The prof interviewing me said I had good grades and I just went "umm okay it's not that good in my school though but yeah" in my head hahaha.

I'm not actually sure if I do really want to do Linguistics in NTU... ><
I'm pretty keen on NTU's Linguistics course, but at the same time I also really want NUS' Jap Studies course e.e
It's like what I really want to do, I can't do very well... (music/visual design)
I can't go without listening to music everyday HAHA.
And then there's also Japanese and psychology which I ALSO want to do :((
I really can't decide. I think I'll end up just choosing the course which is the most difficult to do self-study umm.
Hopefully NUS accepts me so I can do Jap Studies + Psychology... Jap Studies said they have Jap linguistics modules too...

Also, retook the MBTI personality test recently.
I didn't actually look up much on my personality type in the past, but this time I did and omg everything makes more sense now.
I feel like I /finally/ understand myself a little better.
INFJ is apparently the rarest personality type hmm. :O
Also discovered something called the Highly Sensitive Person which I probably am too LOL.
Explains why I always feel overwhelmed :/

INFJ and left-hander... I feel so... special?? HAHA.
Definitely gonna read up more on INFJ.

The other day I had to call up Satamiya Inn in Japan to book rooms IN JAPANESE and another achievement unlocked HAHA.
I haven't been doing Japanese self-study for like 6 months oops.
It's where I stayed during my Nanao exchange program so I sort of know the owner hahaha.
He was all "ohh maybe I'll recognise you if I see your face!" xD
Really can't wait for Japan. And hopefully it goes smoothly lol.
Also planning your own itinerary is such a pain.