Tuesday, August 12, 2014
#445
Man, today was such a luxury for me.No lessons except chem prac. Didn't submit the chem ws on the day itself because i was rushing off somewhere and the teacher wasn't in school anyway lol.
Dropped by the library and chanced upon some really interesting books. (in the psychology section)
Particularly a book titled "Reading In The Brain; The New Science of How We Read".
Reminds me of a Japanese book i wanted to get, also about reading.
I'm gravitating towards the psychology-ish books now hahaha.
Spent a while in the library. For some reason the library's a very comfortable place for me.
It's not really a place to study for me haha.
I really miss the times where i can just spend half a day at the library enjoying aircon and books.
Now if i have time i'll be doing work. And more work. Sigh.
I wanna reaaddddddd D:
Also had delicious strawberry cheesecake ice cream :DD