another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Sunday, August 10, 2014
#444
Haven't blogged for more than a month huh...
I just had my MEXT interview today. It's pretty much the final hurdle.
I was surprised that there were only 3 interviewers lol. The middle guy was stern-faced the entire time hahaha. 
Idk if i did well though... totally went in red-faced because i was rushing to the embassy.
I was actually really early but i thought the interview was at 10.50am instead of 10.40am... luckily i realised in time orz.

I do want to do uni in Japan but at the same time i'm kind of... worried? Like i'd have to take courses in Japanese, do exams in Japanese... ><
I still wanna know my MEXT exam scores though. Particularly for math, which was quite challenging.
Even though i'm already at the last hurdle of this really good scholarship, i really don't know if i really want to do my uni all in Japanese :S
I totally need counsellinggggg. Ahhh gdi i don't wanna think about it.

Also i wore some oxford heels for the interview today, but my toes hurt like crap ugh. 
It was even that high... like 7cm? But it wasn't a platform so i guess my toes would hurt.
But i think it's because my feet are wide :C