another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
#437
Got back math paper II today... don't know how i should feel about this lol.
I did better for chem exam than math exam by 3% wtf. It is impossible that my chem is better than my math!
Somehow i just can't do well in math exams :S  (that time when i got 100 for math exam in primary 5 HAHAHA)
Well, hoping i didn't do that badly for the stats poster... 
I really need at least an A for math ugh. Or my CAP this sem will seriously die.
My CA should be A+... but my exam was a B+ :C

I recalculated for dev bio... Hmm. If i get 65% for the project proposal, i can get a B+ overall.
But to get an A- overall i have to get 90% what the hell =.=
Okay at least my dev bio gpa won't completely die :S
I feel like my eng gpa will though T~T
That stupid 2nd AQ completely screwed up my eng grade...

Well, this sem is pretty much over already.
Next sem's the last leg and it's my last chance to pull my grad CAP up to a distinction T_T
Also hoping that taking the PPV module and chinese out will make my CAP look better hahaha.