Thursday, March 13, 2014
#431
And so SSEF is over.SSEF judging.
It went surprisingly well haha. I think we were really lucky, getting friendly judges who also came early... 5 judges came in the first half before lunch out of 6 judges! And i think the last judge was pretty worn out already that he didn't really ask any questions lol...
I think i presented surprisingly well...?? Better than my usual presentations i guess. Maybe it's because i knew my stuff better?? Well.
Had Menya Musashi ramen at Westgate for dinner with Michelle after hanging out at Jem and looking at books in Kino~ :D
(was $$ though ><)
SSEF Public day.
Waste of time man, seriously. Just sat/walked around doing nothing...
Didn't win anything.
But our school won 8 golds (which is a lot, compared to last year's 3 golds).
I feel like wasted so much of my time on ARP and SSEF.
When i'm not even going to go into science or research.
So this is what happens when you just choose a school without knowing thoroughly what it entails.
Screw this. Super pissed off at ARP/SSEF.
Celebratory dinner with Michelle and Yi Min at Westgate's Osaka Ohsho!! Their gyozas are really delicious!!
Had the omelette rice set which comes with 6 gyozas and egg soup. Was a bit too much to finish though... Left a bit of the omelette rice and the soup... The omelette rice was hugeee. And really soft and fluffy.
Must remember to share portions if i go there next time haha.
I'm really pissed off at the choir camp timing this year.
Like wtf, right after ARP/SSEF, ON THE DAY WHERE NUS AND 2 OTHER OPEN HOUSES ARE HAPPENING.
I've been sleeping late because of ARP and SSEF and haven't had time to repay my sleep debt yet, and you want me to sleep overnight in a school classroom? No way man.
I have lessons on Sat morning, till 1pm. And then i'll be going to the open house(s).
Seriously i'm going to heck care them and just leave after the first day.
The reason i'm so pissed is because i'm probably gonna be let off really late, like 11pm or something.
By the time i reach home and shower, it's gonna be 12am. And i have to wake up early on Sat for lessons.
FML seriously.
I don't even know if i should go to the ADM and La Salle open houses... i don't even have a proper portfolio at all...
Does anyone even know how scared and unsure I am of my own future.
SSEF Public day.
Waste of time man, seriously. Just sat/walked around doing nothing...
Didn't win anything.
But our school won 8 golds (which is a lot, compared to last year's 3 golds).
I feel like wasted so much of my time on ARP and SSEF.
When i'm not even going to go into science or research.
So this is what happens when you just choose a school without knowing thoroughly what it entails.
Screw this. Super pissed off at ARP/SSEF.
Celebratory dinner with Michelle and Yi Min at Westgate's Osaka Ohsho!! Their gyozas are really delicious!!
Had the omelette rice set which comes with 6 gyozas and egg soup. Was a bit too much to finish though... Left a bit of the omelette rice and the soup... The omelette rice was hugeee. And really soft and fluffy.
Must remember to share portions if i go there next time haha.
I'm really pissed off at the choir camp timing this year.
Like wtf, right after ARP/SSEF, ON THE DAY WHERE NUS AND 2 OTHER OPEN HOUSES ARE HAPPENING.
I've been sleeping late because of ARP and SSEF and haven't had time to repay my sleep debt yet, and you want me to sleep overnight in a school classroom? No way man.
I have lessons on Sat morning, till 1pm. And then i'll be going to the open house(s).
Seriously i'm going to heck care them and just leave after the first day.
The reason i'm so pissed is because i'm probably gonna be let off really late, like 11pm or something.
By the time i reach home and shower, it's gonna be 12am. And i have to wake up early on Sat for lessons.
FML seriously.
I don't even know if i should go to the ADM and La Salle open houses... i don't even have a proper portfolio at all...
Does anyone even know how scared and unsure I am of my own future.