another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Monday, February 3, 2014
#423
CNY was at a record high level of boredom man...
Seriously i was spamming Flappy Bird over cny =.=
We didn't have many snacks at home for cny either... 
We had a single container of chiku chips which was finished in a single day xD
Somehow the angbao $$ is at a record high this year though, even if you exclude the 50 bucks from my older sis who's now married :D
And it didn't feel like there were more people, or that people gave more... weird. =/
Anyway, now that cny's over it's back to school time D:

Idk if it was a bad idea or not, to finish the next chapter of chem before cny haha...
I don't feel very familiar with the chapter now because i did it earlier, but i don't think i'd be able to concentrate and finish it over cny HAHA. Oh well.
Still have to study for chem quiz. :S
Was planning to go to Starbucks todady to mug, before dropping by Jem's Kino and having dinner... The mugging part didn't happen haha. 

Oh yeah. Frozen was great. Was totally like a musical, like many people said.
I teared up during 'Do you wanna build a snowman?' and 'Let it go' orz.
I feel like Elsa.
I feel like i can't be myself.
Oh yes and i'd very much love to be somewhere cooler than Singapore -_-
We ate at Menya Musashi again though, couldn't find the other ramen shop in Star Vista LOL.
I need more good ramennnnnnnnnnn :D  (... but $$$ orz)

I feel like eczema is making my life hard.
It seems like it's eczema which is making me can't tolerate the heat. (which i'm not 100% sure about but yeah)
I have terribly dry, peeling skin which looks horrible. I put moisturiser every night after i shower, but my skin is peeling /again/ in the morning argh.
And the eczema is so bad on my feet there are literal holes sometimes and i can't wear open footwear except when my feet is in a better condition...
It's not like i don't drink enough water D:
My feet are better nowadays though. Can wear wedges without my eczema being super obvious...
But my arms, thighs and even my stomach area is peeling like crazy T_T
Not to mention eczema ruined my nails. My nails are now short and ugly for life.

Why does my body have so many problems huh.
My heels hurt when walking in flats, even when it's only 1, 2 hours -_-
Gonna experiment a bit, wearing my 2" / 3.5" wedges out to see if my heels hurt as bad.
Wore the 2" wedges out once, and my heels only hurt a little even after standing on the mrt... maybe the 3.5" one will be perfect O.o
Just hope it won't be the balls of my feet that hurt lol.
My mum thinks it's Plantar Fasciitis, but my heels don't hurt when i get out of bed in the morning... they only hurt when i walk orz.