another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Saturday, December 21, 2013
#415: Overwhelm.
Yep, now i'm obsessed with stationery. (oh back-to-school woes)
Got one of those staplers where you can close it completely flat. \o/
Wanted one of those for a long time. Popular had the Japanese ones with pretty designs but it's super expensive as usual...
Also i suddenly became obsessed with planners for no reason... I got this A5 2-ring binder from Daiso, and was planning to use it as a planner, but now i think it's too big orz.
But then i got a sudden realisation that the Japanese bunko covers i have are A6 which means i can use them for normal A6 notebooks!!
I think i'm gonna just get a normal lined/grid A6 notebook after all.
Even though i had all those ideas to make my own planner pages...
Gonna go check Daiso if they have A5 covers so i can use them for normal notebooks!!
(got bunko-sized and manga-sized covers the last time i visited Daiso~)

I keep feeling so overwhelmed by my own thoughts argh. (and the Internet. my Chrome tabs HAHA)
Discovered 2 new bands just the other day... getting overwhelmed by all the music i wanna try listening to...
And also, ALL THE BOOKS I WANT TO READ. (the numerous Japanese novels i bought but have still yet to read ummm)