Friday, January 24, 2014
#421: TGIF again
Yet another week. Almost a month has passed already...It's Friday again, it's time to brace myself for PE again.
Well luckily napfa's in April so the training will be less harsh after that.
I think i've grown a bit closer to my own class, like i talk to people more often now haha.
I think i might even like this class a bit better than 107/207.
(except some people omg wtf is wrong with them)
I became better at juggling 3 balls hahaha!
Spent the 2 hours before cca near the netball court daydreaming and juggling lol.
Because there was some physics class in our classroom :(
It's like i feel awkward barging in in the middle of class to retrieve my bag and stuff...
I always bring stuff to do but i always end up not doing them orz. Like i often bring a book when i go out, but most of them i end up not reading it ._.
Especially when it's school breaks, i feel so tired that i always don't feel like doing anything...
Oh and i learnt a new (very simple) song on the guitar from XJ!
I can play the simple songs but i feel like i won't be able to get to the higher levels to play more complicated stuff =/
Well it's only been about a week (?) or so... I like the guitar but you'll need to keep the finger calluses and i don't think i'll be able to do that...
I haven't even developed finger calluses yet LOL. Wonder how long it'll take.