Thursday, January 9, 2014
#417: ARP should just die in the depths of hell
I REALLY NEED TO RANT OR I WON'T BE ABLE TO STAND THIS ANYMORE.THIS 3-MEMBER TEAM FEELS MORE LIKE A 2-MEMBER TEAM. BECAUSE 1 MEMBER HASN'T DONE A SINGLE THING FOR THE REPORT AT ALL. NOT A SINGLE PART. NOT EVEN THE PART ASSIGNED TO HER. SO. 2 OF US FINISHED UP THE REPORT NICELY. SENT TO PHD STUDENT TO READ THROUGH. RECEIVED "COMMENTS" WHICH WERE REALLY JUST EDITS TO OUR REPORT. I EDIT THE REPORT ACCORDINGLY AND SEND IT BACK TO HER. AND THEN SHE SAYS: "I think you just accept the changes without going through it!" DUDE. FIRSTLY, ALL SHE DID WAS SPELL OUT THE NUMBERS, AMENDED ONE OF THE CHEMICAL'S NAME, REPHRASED STUFF AND OTHER TECHNICAL STUFF. IT WASN'T EVEN LIKE THERE WERE PROBLEMS WITH OUR DATA ANALYSIS/DISCUSSION AND WE JUST ACCEPTED HER EDITS. SECONDLY, WE ARE RUSHING FOR SSEF. DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT YOUR REPHRASING??? THERE WAS ONE PART SHE REPHRASED SOMETHING GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT INTO SOMETHING GRAMMATICALLY WRONG TOO. AND THERE WAS THIS SENTENCE SHE ADDED WHICH MADE NO GRAMMATICAL SENSE AT ALL SO I HAD A FREAKING HARD TIME TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE WAS TRYING TO SAY. I MEAN SHE'S A FOREIGNER SO I DON'T BLAME HER FOR HER ENGLISH, BUT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY "I think you just accept the changes without going through it!"??? HOW DID YOU EVEN GET TO THAT CONCLUSION??? WHAT DID YOU EVEN WANT ME TO DO ABOUT YOUR "COMMENTS" HUH. ASK ABOUT YOUR /REPHRASING/???
gosh.
And now i'm struggling really badly with chem. It's like i never really studied chem before, seriously. I can't tell if a compound is acidic/basic/soluble/insoluble etc =.=
I decided to take the CM6207 module to right my chem foundation, but i hope i won't regret taking it... uhhh.
Why isn't everything else as easy as math T_T
And SSEF is really annoying. A whole bunch of forms to fill up and you even need passport photographs wtf?? And then when you don't even make it past the 'first round' after all that trouble... -.-
sigh,
just a few days into school and i'm already this fed up.
and uni doesn't seem any better either.
誰か助けて