Thursday, February 27, 2014
#429
Sian. Everything is just so sian right now.Research congress, Nanao poster, AP exams (can't decide if i should take!!) and ALL THE FREAKING PROJECTS THAT WE HAVEN'T STARTED ON (...)
So we got graded by Mr Murali for research congress. Okay it was bad but at least he gave good feedback. I have to redo the poster now though. D:
And our project is kind of screwed because we're unsure about so many things, including all the random details/facts...
It's feeling more and more like it's a one man project.
We were even thinking of asking if we could drop out of SSEF... even though we already got into the finals...
In the end we (I, actually) decided to continue on for SSEF and try to redeem our project... Hopefully it'll go well T_T
Our other judge was apparently busy so we didn't get judged by her (Dr Li) yet...
The person who barely contributed at all, apparently wrote on her blog about how she wasn't into research/science and all that and getting anxiety and shit like that.
WOW DO YOU THINK I LIKE DOING RESEARCH.
LIKE THAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR OWN PROJECT.
(not to mention that this isn't the first time she's not contributing at all)
I wash my hands off this.
Rushed out the Nanao poster in 1 day and it turns out to be this haphazardly put together mass of photos... ._.
So glad i used InDesign for the ARP poster... Powerpoint is so laggy =.=
Joined the SIMC publishing team as a layout artist... but i don't think it'll be very fun...
I hope i don't regret this.
Maybe i should have just stuck to my own design projects.
Got back English AQ test and Math test...
Did surprisingly well for AQ LOL.
Math was okay... not satisfied but still happy with my results i guess.
Got tricked by the math mcqs and lost 2 marks >.>
I feel so stressed can.
It's like one big thing after another.
Research congress, Chem department judging, FIAA Japan trip interview, SSEF, March holidays where I will have to rush out all my projects...
I really can't stand this.
I'm completely unsuited for this school.