another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Saturday, February 22, 2014
#428: SKATEEEEE
I want to go ice skating so badly nowadays orz.
There's that $9.90 skate all day offer but we're not all free on the same day... and when we are, the rink closes early :((
Really tempted to take ice skating lessons but it's expensive... also tempted to get the 3-month student pass during the holidays so i can go skating all the timeeeee. You can skate max 4 hours a day, which normally costs $17.50 x 2 = $35... The student pass costs $107 for tertiary students... Totally worth it hahaha.
I really like ice skating but i can't imagine doing jumps so honestly i'd be happy just being comfortable on the ice haha.
I wonder if this is just a temporary thing though. Me wanting to go ice skating, that is.
Probably not. Idk.

Can't wait for research congress to be over!! and SSEF too... 
Kind of don't want to present twice but if we win something and get Kino vouchers i don't mind hahaha.
Finally done with ARP poster, though there's still the presentation to prepare for... which i have no idea if it will go well because i suck at presenting, i don't think the other ARP member will present well too. And yeah the last one doesn't even know the project well -_-

Next week is gonna be horrendous.
I have to: Do up script for ARP presentation, do chem notes 7, study for chem quiz 5.1-6, work on Nanao poster, Math assignment 4...
Chem notes 7 is about equilibrium which sucks. Acid-base and solubility equilibrium is the worst!!
I feel so stressed wtf. And not to mention my groups haven't started on the Dev Bio presentation nor the Stats poster D:
And all of the projects are due after March holidays. March holidays are gonna suck.

Sian i really feel like a jack of all trades.
In terms of music: I play the piano, a bit of the guitar and violin. I want to learn the bass and drums.
I am artistically-inclined. I like graphic design, typography and photography.
I'm interested in psychology and linguistics.
I like Math. :p
Ice skating! (i think my balance is pretty good...)
I love Japan.
BUT I'M ONLY AVERAGE TO SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE IN ALL THOSE AREAS.
(except maybe Japanese language/culture. haha.)