another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Sunday, March 30, 2014
#433
I feel so drained. Probably because of the people who freeload off projects. Like seriously, all the projects this sem, I was the one who did most of the work.
AQ proj, stats poster, and currently the Dev Bio presentation and prac report...
I'm so sick of the freeloaders. My tolerance for them is dropping. I feel like i should bring this up to the teachers... i am not gonna let those freeloaders get equal credit as me when it was mostly /my/ work ._.
Stats poster wasn't too imbalanced... it's mainly the Dev Bio stuff.
I seriously can't stand the Dev Bio teacher. He's so suibian about EVERYTHING.
Same project groups for everything, his teaching sucks, and he gives absolutely the barest details on the projects -_-
Are we supposed to print the prac report out? Or do we just submit softcopy? Is there even a page limit???
And how the heck is the project proposal supposed to be huh.
I think this dev bio module is gonna be the death of my life. It's not even an elective module, it's a CORE module. DEAD.
Maybe i would have been better off just taking the AP bio module and not taking AP bio -_-
Then again why the hell is bio a core module when AP chem isn't =.=
Super pissed off at the teacher can.

Michelle commented that i power through projects...
I don't even know how i have that much will to do projects when my groupmates aren't doing anything =.=
Maybe because of the high-achiever/perfectionist side of me O.o
(even though i think my grades aren't that good...)

Been spending quite a bit on food recently haha (/ω\)
Because i've been trying out Japanese restaurants with Michelle...
Menya Musashi (ramen), Gyoza no Ohsho (gyoza) and Yomenya Goemon (Japanese spaghetti)!!
All of them are so delicious aaaaa.
I actually really like noodles hmm. But i'm particular about the type of noodles hahaha. Must be the instant noodle kind/ramen/soba/spaghetti hahaha. Don't like udon though.
I used to really like fishball kuaytiao when i was younger... now not so much.
My older sis once gave me Japanese cold noodles to try and it was really nice! Zaru sobaaa! Wanna try finding it again haha... Probably can get from Daiso :p

And omg Yuko-san just emailed me about the pre-departure meeting for the Japan trip!!!
We're gonna have a free day on the 15th!!! That's my birthday!!!!!
The next best thing that has happened to me after Nanao!!!
Time to think about where i wanna go hahaha.
For now it's just Tower Records and Otome Road (Animate!!)~~
Ah but i also wanna visit BookOff...
There probably won't be enough time to visit all of them though ><
Well let's see...

Okay time to get back to dev bio stuff >.>