Tuesday, April 22, 2014
#436
Got back our chem scripts today... I did better than i had expected LOL.
Close to A- overall for the exam!
If an A grade for the assignments mean 100% then i may be able to get an A for chem!!
Hopefully it is. Praying very hard it is.
Because dev bio and english (which are freaking CORE modules) are gonna kill my CAP seriously.
Started calculating my subject GPAs...
My dev bio grade is gonna be like C+/B-... so far the average grade is only a B-...
Screw this module man.
Their expectations are way too high for a module that is only 4 months long!
And english.
I got the worst grade ever in my life for the 2nd AQ.
Screw politics.
Really praying that i get a 5.0 for math. Got 4.8 last sem...
But it seems difficult seeing that i only got a B+ for the MCQ section of the exam...
Getting back section II tmr. There's nothing i can do about my marks now but hopefully i did well.
Honestly, if i'm only aiming for the Japanese Studies course in NUS... my grades should be fine i think?
Still doesn't keep me from being depressed though.
Hearing the people around me discussing about their grades... like "i think i should be able to get 4.5 for xxx" and me going "my CAP isn't even 4.0"
I really feel like turning my back on all this crap and just not care anymore.
But i can't.
I can't, and it's killing me.
日本で留学したいよ。