Sunday, April 20, 2014
#435: Mixed feelings
FINALLY we finished the dev bio proposal and submitted it gosh. It's almost 1 week late i think ><
Still thinking if i should tell Dr Goh about the imbalanced work done... this shouldn't be a system where these kind of things are hard to say...
Went for the pre-departure meeting for the japan trip today.
It was quite awkward, to be honest. The only person i /kind of/ know is Mindy :S
Though i realised i'm not actually really shy, just that i'm a super passive person who won't reach out to talk to other people whoops.
I wanted to talk to Mindy though ><
I don't know how am i supposed to feel about this trip now...
More than half are from China... And not many are actually considering going to a Japan uni...
They don't even seem to be interested in pop culture like anime/manga/j-music??
And yet they went on this trip because they want to go to Japan?? Are they going for the food??
Meh.
I don't wanna listen to more Chinese than Japanese when i'm in Japan =.=
Proper exchange programs are better after all...
Still looking forward to the trip, though not as much as before!
I hope my birthday turns out well...
Looks like it's the people who make or break trips...
I wanna speak Japanese in Japan GDI. /exasperated/
Right now i'm just heck-caring the exams hahaha. Not like there are a lot to worry about.
Though eng AQ IS something quite worrying... Only eng exam and AP Stats left!
Now i'm just concentrating on JLPT N2 haha.