Wednesday, April 30, 2014
#438
I'm so tired of eczema.I am so sick of it, my skin not being able to be healthy and hydrated without using moisturiser everyday.
And even then the moisturiser makes me itch.
And the holes on my feet continue to worsen.
My eczema has been really bad recently...
Can't even imagine how i managed to get my feet into the condition it was during etiquette dinner, free of holes at least.
Eczema is too frustrating.
It's a genetic disease (yes it is there are more and more evidences), and it doesn't even have any known cure yet. All i can do is put moisturiser everyday and hope it gets well. Someday.
And all because of this i can only wear covered shoes with socks on. I'm pretty much stuck with sneakers or boots unless my skin condition improves.
(on a side note i ordered these really nice boots ♥)
The worst thing is that though my feet suffers from it the worst, my legs and arms are also really dry pretty much all the time ugh.
Not to mention my nails are really short because i have to keep cutting them. (my thumbnails are spared because i don't really use my thumbs to scratch =.=)
Resorted to applying honey tonight... hoping it'll get better tomorrow...
I need to improve my skin condition before my Japan trip...
Late night rant.
Goodnight.