Sunday, February 8, 2015
#453:
Guess what happened on Tues less than 5 hours after my NTU Linguistics interview.
When I saw the gmail notification from my phone and read the email subject "NTU application outcome" I was like HAAH?! I even thought that maybe I was so bad that they rejected me right away holy crap.
And then 2 days later:
I actually didn't apply for any scholarship when I submitted my application but then they told me I was eligible so I had to write a short essay (on 'my values and beliefs'...) for it which I suck at gosh.
...I'm sorry but it all just feels too easy. Maybe because NTU's Linguistics department is still pretty new. (its 7th year if I'm not wrong)
According to a friend all departments are allocated the same number of college scholarships hence it's easier to get it in a smaller department...?
No idea if that's really true though I'm quite skeptical...
Anyway. I'm still not 101% sure I really want to do linguistics for university so I'll probably do some exploring till the deadline for accepting.
Still no news from NUS. NTU is like scarily fast compared to NUS LOL.

